Tax return

Tax forms

Tax forms

The tax year in the Netherlands is the calendar year. If the tax authorities have information that you will have to pay income tax or if you have claimed a refund in previous years or if you received a provisional refund the tax authorities will send you an invitation to file a tax return. If you don’t get one and you expect a refund or know that you do have to pay income tax then you must request a form yourself.


There are different types of forms.

P form : tax return for private individuals
E form : same as a P form but with less questions 
T form : tax refund form
C form : for foreign residents with income from the Netherlands
M form : for the year of migration 
O form : tax return for business owners and freelancers


For more info see our Brochure: Filing a tax return in the Netherlands.


We keep you tax compliant.


I will make sure that you are compliant with Dutch taxation requirements

Pieter Veldhuizen

Tax advisor


I can help you with your Dutch tax return

Diederik den Boer

Tax advisor


I will file the form for you

Erik van Uden

Tax advisor