Coming to the Netherlands

  • Home
  • Information
  • Relocation

Relocation to the Netherlands


When you arrive in the Netherlands do not forget to register with the municipality. When you register you will be given a registration number, the BSN, which is required when you communicate with the government.


The year you arrive you should file a tax return, the so called M form. If you are not working in the Netherlands the whole year you should be entitled to a tax refund.