Tax news

Preliminary refund 2004

Provisional refund 2004

Provisional refund for non-resident taxpayers in respect of 2004

If you incurred deductible expenditure or are entitled to tax credits in respect of 2004, you can request the tax office to grant you a provisional refund for non-resident taxpayers. Which types of deductible expenditure and tax credits will entitle you to a provisional refund depends on your situation.


For more information look here.



Provisional refund Tax news