Category: Self employed

Permits and diplomas

In certain sectors you need to obtain permits and diplomas before you can start a business. Establishment requirements The Bedrijfstechniek business diploma is required for

Read More »

How are VAT returns filed?

VAT returns must be filed regularly by VAT registered businesses. It is typically required for businesses to file VAT returns on a quarterly basis. The

Read More »