Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

Health insurance Articles
What form do I need to register for healthcare in the country where I live if I am insured elsewhere?
Viewed 1864 times since Thu, Nov 24, 2011
You will need a so called S1 form. The S1 form allows you to register for healthcare if you live in an EU country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland but you are insured in a different one of these countries. This is typically the ca... Read More