Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

Which changes in my situation should I report?

You must report the following changes:
  • You start living together, you get married or start living with somebody else.
  • You are going to divorce.
  • Your income or the income of your partner changes.
  • You have a new bank account
  • One of your children goes to a different type of childcare, or the number of hours or the hourly rate of the childcare changes.
  • For one or more of your children you are not yet receiving a childcare allowance but you are entitled to it.
  • One or more of your children is not going to childcare anymore but you are still receiving a childcare allowance for this child.
  • Your allowance partner has died.


Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
How much childcare allowance can I get?
Viewed 4820 times since Sat, Dec 3, 2011
Childcare allowance in 2012. What are the changes?
Viewed 3914 times since Thu, Dec 22, 2011
When am I entitled to childcare allowance?
Viewed 7993 times since Sat, Dec 3, 2011
Is child maintenance deduction compatible with childcare allowance
Viewed 12140 times since Thu, Feb 7, 2013