Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

What type of tax forms are available?

There are different types of forms.
P form: tax return for private individuals
E form: same as a P form but with less questions (not applicable anymore in 2011)
T form: tax refund form (not applicable anymore in 2011)
C form: for foreign residents with income from or certain assets in the Netherlands
M form: for the year of migration
O form: tax return for business owners and freelancers
There are also forms which are used to request:
- a provisional refund (online)
- a tax allowance (online)
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
New mortgage rules in 2014 - tax and legal consequences
Viewed 10644 times since Thu, Jan 9, 2014
Request for a "voorlopige teruggaaf" filed by mistake
Viewed 5192 times since Thu, Mar 14, 2013
Should I also send you the big blue envelope I received from the tax authorities?
Viewed 2625 times since Mon, Nov 28, 2011
Is it time to file your 2013 tax return in the Netherlands?
Viewed 2464 times since Thu, Jan 9, 2014
I have just received an email from the Dutch tax authorities. Subject: Uw aangifte inkomstenbelasting indienen.
Viewed 3905 times since Wed, Feb 29, 2012
My child is earning an income. How will it be taxed?
Viewed 2645 times since Sun, Apr 1, 2012
Travel with own car is tax deductable or not?
Viewed 3546 times since Fri, Aug 30, 2013
Do I have to declare the salary I earned in the UK after I left the Netherlands?
Viewed 2868 times since Fri, Feb 7, 2014
When can I expect to receive my tax refund?
Viewed 9244 times since Mon, Nov 28, 2011
What are the tax rates in the Netherlands?
Viewed 13356 times since Fri, Nov 4, 2011