Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

What form do I need to prove I am insured in another country than the one where I am working?

You will need a so called A1 form.
The A1 form is a statement on the applicable legislation. It is useful in cases where you might be required to prove that you pay social contributions in another EU country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
This is typically the case of posted workers or people working in more than one country at a time. It corresponds to the old E101 and E103 forms.
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Security Code Security Code