Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

IB-60 form: overview of your taxable income in a year


I am an international bachelor student of Utrecht University. Now I register with a house agency, and they ask me to offer them the IB-60 form to prove that my annual income is below some certain level. How can I get the form? Thanks so much!
The IB 60 form is provided on request by the tax authorities. This form contains a summary of the (taxable) income based on the information the tax authorities currently have about you. This information will be based on a tax return which you filed or else on information which they received from third parties like an employer, bank etc.
I suggest that you contact the tax authorities in Utrecht to get an IB 60 form.
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Comments (2)
Comment by shulanshu on Fri, Nov 1st, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Could you please send me the ib 60 form? my bsn:123456789. Thank you.
Comment by arjan enneman on Sat, Nov 9th, 2013 at 11:17 PM
@shulanshu: you will have to contact the tax authorities to get the ib-60 form. expatax is a commercial tax firm and can‘t issue an ib-60 form.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Levensloop / life cycle savings - should I decide to take the whole amount as a lump sum now?
Viewed 1343 times since Fri, Jan 23, 2015
Dutch taxes on foreign (US) accounts
Viewed 7162 times since Sat, Dec 8, 2012
Request for a "voorlopige teruggaaf" filed by mistake
Viewed 4824 times since Thu, Mar 14, 2013
Do I get a tax refund if I have worked outside the Netherlands part of the year?
Viewed 2027 times since Thu, Oct 18, 2012
What is the applicable tax rate? What should my employer withhold?
Viewed 19650 times since Thu, Nov 24, 2011
What are the tax rates in the Netherlands?
Viewed 12584 times since Fri, Nov 4, 2011
I will change address. How can I inform the tax authorities?
Viewed 8702 times since Fri, Nov 25, 2011
Is tax at source withheld on bank account interest?
Viewed 4514 times since Thu, Sep 19, 2013
The Netherlands strive to accelerate the automatic exchange of information between countries
Viewed 2677 times since Tue, Nov 13, 2012
How can I submit or change a foreign bank account number?
Viewed 4352 times since Wed, Sep 11, 2013