Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

I would like to have my tax return for 2011 be completed by Expatax.

I would like to have my Tax Return for 2011 be completed by your firm this year. Could you send me a quote and also what all I would need to mail or bring to your office.
Thank you for contacting us. We gladly help you with your tax return.
You can find our fees on and our procedure on You can find more information about filing a tax return in the Netherlands in attached brochure.
If you need help with your US tax return please have a look at
Attached Files (1)
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Tax relief for a mortgage after emigration from the Netherlands
Viewed 20694 times since Wed, Jan 29, 2014
Tax return
Viewed 2562 times since Thu, Dec 6, 2012
When is the tax return due date?
Viewed 2658 times since Thu, Feb 21, 2013
I have just received an email from the Dutch tax authorities. Subject: Uw aangifte inkomstenbelasting indienen.
Viewed 4190 times since Wed, Feb 29, 2012
Tax return for non resident working as freelancer for a Dutch company, mostly outside NL
Viewed 6709 times since Thu, Nov 8, 2012
How is income from Google Adsense taxed?
Viewed 7018 times since Sun, Feb 10, 2013
Will I receive my tax refund before July 1 if I file my M form before April 1?
Viewed 6414 times since Tue, Feb 28, 2012
File a tax return in the Netherlands as a couple or individually
Viewed 7994 times since Thu, Oct 18, 2012
I filed my 2012 tax return before 1 April 2013 but didn’t receive a tax assessment before 1 July.
Viewed 2650 times since Fri, Jul 5, 2013
My child is earning an income. How will it be taxed?
Viewed 2920 times since Sun, Apr 1, 2012