Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

I live abroad and changed address. How do I inform the Dutch tax authorities of my new address?


I live abroad and changed address. How do I inform the Dutch tax authorities of my new address?
You can use the attached form to inform the Dutch tax authorities of a change of address abroad.
Send the completed from in a sufficiently stamped envelope to:
Belastingdienst/Limburg/kantoor Buitenland
Postbus 2865
6401 DJ Heerlen
The Netherlands

Include a copy of your passport so that the tax authorities are sure that the request to change the address really comes from you. 

Do not forget to inform your tax advisor about the change of address too. Expatax wants to keep up to date records of our clients too, so if you change address please inform us.
Attached Files (1)
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
I live in Germany and have a bank saving account in the Netherlands. Am I subjected to pay tax?
Viewed 2113 times since Fri, Aug 8, 2014
Taxation of spouse alimony
Viewed 2316 times since Fri, Aug 30, 2013
Paid from Holland - living and working in UK now
Viewed 6250 times since Wed, May 2, 2012
Dutch taxes on foreign (US) accounts
Viewed 9955 times since Sat, Dec 8, 2012
I am sending money back to my family. Will this incur tax?
Viewed 11905 times since Thu, Feb 2, 2012
Do I get a tax refund if I have worked outside the Netherlands part of the year?
Viewed 2573 times since Thu, Oct 18, 2012
Is tax at source withheld on bank account interest?
Viewed 5089 times since Thu, Sep 19, 2013
Transfer tax structurally reduced to 2%
Viewed 3122 times since Thu, Jun 14, 2012
What are the tax rates in 2012?
Viewed 3044 times since Tue, Nov 29, 2011
What is the applicable tax rate? What should my employer withhold?
Viewed 22507 times since Thu, Nov 24, 2011