Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

How to contact the Dutch tax authorities from abroad

How can I contact the tax office from abroad?
You can find the contact details of the tax authorities on Be advised however that they are not allowed to talk English on the phone, not even the persons behind the international helpdesk.
You can ask Expatax to call on your behalf. In that case please contact us.
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Comments (1)
Comment by mo on Sat, Mar 9th, 2013 at 6:18 PM
tax information line for non-resident tax issues telephone number: (055) 538 53 85 from abroad 31 555 385 385 opening times monday to thursday: 08.00 - 20.00 hours. friday: 08.00 - 17.00 hours.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
Can some tax company deceive me about my tax return? Can they change my bank details
Viewed 14482 times since Mon, Feb 25, 2013
I would like to have my tax return for 2011 be completed by Expatax.
Viewed 3908 times since Tue, Feb 14, 2012
How is income from Google Adsense taxed?
Viewed 6889 times since Sun, Feb 10, 2013
Request for a "voorlopige teruggaaf" filed by mistake
Viewed 5440 times since Thu, Mar 14, 2013
Who can be fiscal partners?
Viewed 13962 times since Fri, Nov 4, 2011
Should I also send you the big blue envelope I received from the tax authorities?
Viewed 2840 times since Mon, Nov 28, 2011
Income tax on scholarship
Viewed 4237 times since Sat, Mar 23, 2013
Should the kinderbijslag be reported in my tax return?
Viewed 2892 times since Thu, Apr 11, 2013
Can I object against a tax assessment which I have received?
Viewed 13616 times since Fri, Nov 4, 2011
Tax declaration: When can I file it when I leave the Netherlands this year?
Viewed 2427 times since Wed, Oct 21, 2015