30% tax calculator - gross to net calculation Dutch salary

Do you have a simple tax calculator, where you can input the gross salary and find out what your net salary is with the 30% tax break?

Yes, we have a gross to net calculator on our website: http://www.expatax.nl/calculations/grosstonet/gross-net.htm

The calculator also contains the option to include the 30% ruling.

Comment by Mukesh on Sun, Aug 10th, 2014 at 10:03 PM
Hello , i joined one company in June 2014 in Netherlands and shifted from germany here. I made agreement with that comapny about 30 percent ruling. But i left that comapny during my trail period that means in the 1st month itself. But within 2 days i found other job and joined other company in netherlands. Now my question is that "is there any problem to apply or get 30% ruling benefit for my new job"please comment
Comment by xela on Sat, Feb 14th, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Hello. Will you be able to update the calculator in order to be able to process as well 2015? For not this is limited to 2013 and 2014. Thank you
Comment by Arjan Enneman on Thu, Oct 15th, 2015 at 10:36 AM
If you change employers you (together with the new employer) can request the tax authorities to grant the 30% ruling for your work for the new employer again. You can find more info in the knowledge base under 30% ruling.
Comment by Stepan Suvorov on Thu, Jan 7th, 2016 at 9:50 AM
The simplest dutch tax income calculator ever - http://thetax.nl/
Comment by Ganesh on Tue, Apr 5th, 2016 at 9:46 PM
Hello in the tax calculator link please include the limits as per year 2015/2016
Comment by Arjan Enneman on Fri, Apr 15th, 2016 at 11:20 AM
We don‘t know yet when the calculator will be updated.
Comment by Frankie on Thu, May 12th, 2016 at 12:03 PM
Hi, can you explain exactly why/when select "social security in netherland" to calculate net salary? thanks
Comment by Arjan Enneman on Mon, May 30th, 2016 at 3:02 PM
If you work in the Netherlands you in principle fall under the Dutch social security and have to pay the applicable premiums. This is different if you are transfered to the Netherlands by a foreign employer and stay insured in the country where you come from. This is possible if you are transfered within the EU or from a country with which the Netherlands have a social security treaty. You would then have a, A1 statement (EU) or Certificate of coverage (non-EU) which would prove that you are insured in another country.
Comment by Damianeek on Fri, Feb 24th, 2017 at 7:45 PM
I need help understanding whether I can apply for the 30% tax rule and understand what my monthly net salary will be. I am moving from U.K. To Netherlands for a job, I have a European passport, a PhD and the gross salary I have been offered is EUR 48,500 per year including 8% holiday allowance. On the tax calculator i get 2 results whether or not I include the 30% tax rule. EUR 2,584 per month if I do NOT include the 30% rule or EUR 3,150 if I do include it. What will be my final bet salary per month? Can anyone help me undress and this better? Thank you D
Comment by Arjan Enneman on Tue, Sep 19th, 2017 at 1:58 PM
An employer is able to make pro forma calculations of the offered salary (including and excluding 30% ruling). The employer should be able to tell you what your net salary is.