Financial support during Corona / Covid-19 crisis
The Dutch government and other organizations have taken several measurements to financially support businesses, employers and freelancers. On this page we will address the options which are available to get support.
Reduction of labour costs for employers
- NOW (compensation of labour costs in the form of a subsidy)
- UWV opens NOW counter on Monday 6 April, 9.00 a.m.
- More coulance for the Labour Market in Balance Act / premium differentiation Unemployment Benefit (WW)
- Postponement of payment and collection of income tax, corporate tax, VAT, wage tax
- Reduction of collection- and tax interest
- Reduction in customary salary for director-major shareholders (DGA) of a private limited company (BV) due to corona crisis
- Postponement remittance pension premiums
How to deal with the crisis?
- 6 tips to keep your payment obligations under control
- Can an employer arrange a workplace at home for the employee tax free?
- Can an employer ask employees to accept a wage sacrifice due to the corona crisis?
- Fixed travel allowances can remain tax free during corona crisis
- Can an employer oblige an employee to take holidays (during the corona crisis)?
- Consequences for the tax and social security position of an expat as a result of the corona measures