Expatax is a Dutch tax firm which is specialized in assisting international workers and companies who want to do business in the Netherlands.
Expatax was founded in 2001 as a one man company, but became a partnership in 2003 and a limited company in 2004. Currently Expatax employs 18 specialized advisors. We also work with several external advisors and have a joint venture with activpayroll Ltd in the UK for global payroll solutions. We are specialized in assisting expats and (international) companies. Our offices are located in Utrecht and Den Bosch. From there we assist clients throughout the whole country and the rest of the world.
Expatax is registered in the Trade Register of the Dutch chamber of Commerce under number 18062435 and with the Dutch tax authorities to be able to represent our clients. For this we have received a so called BECON number (which we can show on request).
Expatax is a member of the Register Belastingadviseurs, a cooperation of over 7,500 tax advisors who combine their skills and specialities to provide the highest level of quality to their clients.
The Bureau Financial Supervision (BFT) is an autonomous administrative authority which is set up by the Ministry of Justice and is responsible for the supervision in connection with legislation on the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism regarding the following professionals: (junior)civil-law notaries, lawyers, accountants, tax advisers, business consultants and independent legal advisers. Expatax was audited by this bureau and passed the test with flying colours.
Expatax is proud founder and sponsor of the Nieuwe Philharmonie Utrecht.
Commitment to total client satisfaction
- Delivering thorough, high-quality results
- Performing our work without burdening our clients
- Making client matters our first priority
- Exceeding client expectations
Integrity and professionalism
- Observing the highest ethical standards at all times
- Performing all responsibilities with the highest sense of integrity
- Maintaining strict confidentiality on all appropriate matters
- Dealing fairly with clients, associates, and taxing authorities
- Demonstrating professionalism with all constituents
- Exhibiting a positive attitude at all times
- Motivating and inspiring our associates to work as a team
- Encouraging new ideas and creative suggestions
- Committing to continuous training and professional development
- Fostering entrepreneurial spirit
Expatax supports the Red Cross