Which information should a pay slip contain?
Article ID: 335 | Last Updated: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Salary slip in the Netherlands
An employer is obliged to provide the employee with a salary slip that indicates how much wage was paid and how the wage was calculated.
A Dutch salary slip contains the following information
- gross salary amount;
- breakdown of the salary into components, e.g. basic salary and performance-related bonus;
- the name of the employer and the name of the employee;
- period to which the payment relates;
- agreed number of working hours;
- travel allowance;
- the amounts which are reserved (holiday allowance);
- 30% ruling (if applicable).
Expatax can take care of the payroll administration for employers but also for individual contractors.