Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

Where can I get my foreign diploma evaluated?


I need to provide proof for the 30% ruling application that I have a master degree. Where can I get my foreign diploma evaluated?
An organisation called Nuffic can evaluate foreign diploma's and provide a statement which shows how your qualifications are recognized in the Netherlands. 
You can find more info about the evaluation of foreign diploma's on or on
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Comments (1)
Comment by Kyu Lee on Sun, Jun 12th, 2016 at 12:21 PM
If you are a USA Citizen trying to have your diploma verified you need to contact the state you received the diploma from upon graduation. Ask them about getting a apostile stamp for authentication for the government you want the document verified for. This will verify that it is a legitimate document.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
30% ruling with regards to maternity leave/parental leave
Viewed 35159 times since Fri, Aug 30, 2013
Living abroad and applying for 30% ruling
Viewed 2071 times since Thu, Jan 22, 2015
Is it possible to build up a pension on the 30% allowance?
Viewed 3417 times since Fri, Nov 4, 2011
30% tax calculator - gross to net calculation Dutch salary
Viewed 212695 times since Fri, Feb 21, 2014
Holiday pay calculation considering 30% tax rule
Viewed 2472 times since Thu, Dec 10, 2015
Recht op 30% regeling met terugwerkende kracht?
Viewed 3570 times since Fri, Nov 1, 2013
How can a wage be determined or changed so that an extraterritorial reimbursement is enjoyed along with the wage?
Viewed 2470 times since Fri, Nov 4, 2011
Is there a period of minimum stay in the Netherlands to avail the 30% ruling?
Viewed 18452 times since Thu, Jan 10, 2013
30% ruling with same employer
Viewed 1787 times since Wed, May 8, 2013