Knowledge Base

Welcome to the Expatax Knowledge Base containing hundreds of answers to questions we received about topics concerning tax, payroll, accounting, legal, business etc. related to the Netherlands. Search in our Knowledge Base or browse the different categories. Expatax is a Dutch tax and accounting firm specialized in assisting international workers, freelancers and companies. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or check our website.

Aangifte 2012 m


I moved to the Netherlands last year and worked for two months. I now have to fill in the aangifte 2012 m form, and it is all in Dutch! Can you help me with that, and what would it cost?


And for our fees:

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Security Code Security Code
Related Articles RSS Feed
What is an M form?
Viewed 9570 times since Thu, Nov 3, 2011
Income tax on scholarship
Viewed 2977 times since Sat, Mar 23, 2013
The tax authorities fined me for not filing a tax return, but did I have to file one at all?
Viewed 5834 times since Thu, Feb 16, 2012
Can some tax company deceive me about my tax return? Can they change my bank details
Viewed 13832 times since Mon, Feb 25, 2013
New mortgage rules in 2014 - tax and legal consequences
Viewed 9609 times since Thu, Jan 9, 2014
Who can be fiscal partners?
Viewed 9402 times since Fri, Nov 4, 2011
Tax return
Viewed 1859 times since Thu, Dec 6, 2012
Expatax has filed a tax return for me. Who will receive the tax assessment?
Viewed 3971 times since Tue, Nov 29, 2011
When is the tax return due date?
Viewed 1948 times since Thu, Feb 21, 2013
Should the kinderbijslag be reported in my tax return?
Viewed 2005 times since Thu, Apr 11, 2013